Thursday, November 25, 2010

Our big announcement...

It's Thanksgiving day...my mom and Bob came to visit from Florida! Jonathan and I had an announcement that we just couldn't keep to ourselves any longer...so we put Addison in a special T-shirt before dinner to help share our secret...
So here's my mom reading the front of the shirt...
Then she read the back...She was so excited (and so was Bob)...so now we can announce to everyone else too. We are expecting baby McNeal #2 in June 2011! We are very excited and still cannot believe that we kept it a secret for 8 weeks!
We actually found out around Addison's birthday (a day or two after, I think). We were very excited and then couldn't wait for our doctor appointment to confirm what we already knew! I'll document more of this in another post.
So here we are...just the 3 of us for now, but not for long. Can't wait to have another little McNeal soon! Not showing yet (I'm about 8 weeks along in this photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment